6-10 week training program customized to the needs of the client. Services are performed one-on-one in-person and virtually.
- Financial Literacy/Budgeting
- Microsoft Office Suites
- Computer Training
- Customer Service
- Core Skills
- Counting money/Operating a cash register
- Business Communication
- Workplace Practices
- Confidence Building and Coping
Participants work in an employer setting where Employment Specialist assesses the participants skills and abilities necessary for successful employment.
- 20 Business days
- Part-time hours
- Days/Hours offered are Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
- Types of positions offered: Office/Clerical, Property Maintenance, Custodian, Landscaping, Customer Service, Culinary and Manufacturing (some of our services are provided at other sister divisions/location)
- Paid training: $7.25 an hour
- Hands on supervision
- Participants are encouraged to maintain acceptable workplace practices; time management skills, accepting supervision, flexibility, getting along with coworkers/supervisors.